Come join the ultimate LA brewery yoga experience with Downward Grog at the mighty Frogtown Brewery by the LA River. After this all-levels vinyasa flow class, you'll enjoy a discounted beer that was brewed on-site with a whole load of like-minded people.
10.45am - Mixed-level vinyasa flow YOGA
12pm - We drink BEER!
Tickets are $12 advance! Purchase your ticket now or we take $15 cash or Venmo on the day.
- Please bring your yoga mat and a towel.
- Class is held INSIDE the brewery taproom.
- Street parking is available around the brewery.
- ALL yoga experience levels are welcomed and encouraged!
- The brewery will provide 1 discounted beer to participants, redeemable at the end of class. No yoga under the influence!
- For every ticket sold, we donate 1 meal to the LA Regional Food Bank.
- We accept all donations to the LA Regional Food Bank on the day.
Have you been curious about meal planning but feel too overwhelmed or intimidated to begin?
In this 90 minute workshop we will chat about:
· Common excuses for not meal planning and my rebuttals
· Tips and tricks on how to make your first plan and keep going from there
· Advice on how to make a menu that fits your lifestyle and preferences and that you will actually enjoy eating
· Brainstorming great meals
· A one week meal plan and grocery list
· An understanding of how to take control of your money and time when it comes to food
· A free beer!
· A free copy of the Busy & Broke meal planning e-book
· 25% off all Busy & Broke consultation services or custom meal plans
Meal planning makes life easier for parents, starving artists, students on a budget… heck, just everyone. Workshops are really fun events and a great way to socialize, as well as to develop an important and empowering skill that can feel very daunting.
A kid and dog friendly neighborhood brewery with rotating nightly food trucks, Frogtown Brewery is one of my favorite places on Earth and I am SO excited to be having a workshop there!
To reserve your spot, PayPal $25 by Monday, July 9th with “Frogtown” in the memo line.
Join Nature for All for a fun day of beer tasting with local breweries, music, food trucks, and workshops and informational booths from environmental organizations and community groups. Attendees will learn about the work local groups are doing to protect and conserve our San Gabriel Mountains and other local natural resources while enjoying local beers brewed right here in Los Angeles County.
The 10th Annual L.A. Beer Week is here! Join us for our big Kickoff Festival on Saturday, June 16th at the Los Angeles Center Studios in the heart of Downtown L.A.! We are bringing the heat this summer with an awesome festival featuring over 80 craft breweries, live music, great food, and more!